Healthy meals are good for you and you need to make it as easily. That’s why we would like to share you the perfect recipes for your healthy meals. Taco Salad and Honey Glazed Salmon is the one of the most popular and healthy dish that you can make it easily and quickly.
*** You may want to know more information about Best Ceramic Cookware Reviews and Buying Guide of 2018.
Taco salad is a crunchy Mexican salad that is colorful and tasty. It is good to eat at the lunch and dinner. It is good food to keep you healthy. There are several taco salad recipes, as this is a versatile salad. And you can add your own ingredients to make your own fantasy on the Taco Salad.
When you are making taco salad from your home, and then try to make a good quantity of it. Because it is good to eat and you will find that the bowl empties soon and your family will ask for more.
Tacos are the traditional dish of Mexicans that are made from corn or wheat flour and mostly corn flour. Now days, tacos salad has been became popular all over the world and people want it for their dinner. There are many types of tacos can be made, they are
- beef tacos
- chicken tacos
- shrimp tacos
- fish tacos
- pork tacos
- roasted vegetables tacos
Here, we would like to help you to learn how to make beef tacos in less time consuming in easier method. Beef tacos are one of best tacos salad and it is much healthier than the other tacos salads. It’s sure to taste better than any restaurant-made taco salad. This recipe is perfectly spicy, and topped with fresh ingredients creating the perfect balance of flavors and texture.
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, sliced in shreds
- 2 ears of fresh corn
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Salsa for topping
- Tortilla chips for topping
You can change the ingredients as you wish to make your own favorite tacos salad.
Steps to follow
- Cut off the corn kernels from the corn cob by placing the bigger side of the cob standing up on a large plate. Carefully cut down the sides of the cob to remove all kernels. Set aside.
- Combine Greek yogurt, ranch seasoning, cilantro, and lime juice in a blender or food processor and combine until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add the ground meat, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the taco seasoning and continue to brown the meat for another 10 to 12 minutes or until the meat has cooked through.
- Assemble the salad by layering romaine lettuce, corn, red onion, green onion, tomatoes, cheese, black beans, avocado, and ground meat. Top with the cilantro ranch dressing, salsa, and tortilla chips. Serve immediately.
These are the steps to make tacos salad for your healthy meal to keep you healthy for life time. You can add or subtract the ingredients to make the tacos salad as your own taste.
Honey Glazed Salmon
Many people are using eating the seafood. And Salmon is the fish that widely available over the world. Honey glazed salmon is the one of the healthy food to keep a good health condition for you and your family. By reading this article, you can make honey glazed fish also and you can choose your favorite fish in this dish.
Instead of honey, you can use orange juice to make this dish with the salmon or other fishes. And this dish is used to eat in the time of diets. American are cooking this dish to eat in the time of diet.
Salmon’s mild but insistent flavor provides a constant spur to the creativity of cooks. Although it stands on its own with minimal seasoning, salmon can be even better when enhanced by carefully selected additions. One of those optional extras is a flavorful glaze. As with beef short ribs, pork roast and other rich meats, salmon is robust enough to stand up to a sweet, sticky glaze such as honey. You have several ways to apply the glaze, depending how you wish to cook your fillets.
- 4 salmon filets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 lime
Steps to Follow
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, whisking constantly, until the foam subsides and the butter begins to turn a golden brown, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic, honey, salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper, to taste. Dredge each salmon filet with 1 tablespoon flour and drizzle with 1 tablespoon honey.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add salmon to the skillet and sear both sides until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Place into oven and bake until completely cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with lime zest, if desired.
Honey makes a fine glaze for salmon all on its own, but also works well as a foil for other flavors. For example, the aromatic acidity of citrus fruit enhances and counters both the honey’s sweetness and the salmon’s richness, so the zest or juice of oranges or lemons is a good addition. So is fresh ginger, with its pungent heat and citrusy notes. Each deftly provides a bridge between the flavors of the sweet honey and the rich salmon.