Last Updated on
♥ Hello the Gourmands! ♥
It's been a while since this pie makes me an eye on pinterest and finally I started! She is so pretty and I am very satisfied with the result and taste. The apple is much softer than in a traditional apple pie.
What you need for 4 small pies:
- 1 puff pastry
- 4 golden lady apples
- 1 egg
- 10cl of whole liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla powder
Cake making steps:
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
2. Put the puff pastry in your small molds and make small holes with a fork.
3. Cut your apples into 4, remove the seeds.
4. Using a mandolin or electric slicer, make thin slices of apples.
5. Wrap these slats on themselves to form a pretty rose (little trick: I helped a small 3cm round piece to form my roses that I then placed on my puff pastry).
6. Prepare your pie machine by mixing cream, egg, sugar and vanilla.
7. Put your device on your pies (preferably between the petals). Sprinkle with apple cane sugar.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.