♥ Hello the Gourmands! ♥
Working a lot lately (11h-00h), I'll admit that I do not have much time to take care of the blog and I'm sorry for all those who follow me and expect novelties ... I took for habit lately to buy me a granola every morning at Mark & Spencer's which is just delicious and makes me hold until my break at 15h. I told myself that it should not be very complicated to do and therefore investigated the recipes. Actually in 5 minutes is ready, just let them dry in the oven for 2:45. So I made myself a great stock and I am very proud of me because they are delicious, full of energy and it's homemade !!! Without further ado here is the recipe that you can combine as you wish with the cereals, seeds, nuts you want.
What do you need to prepare a granola recipe?
- 1 financial mold
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 wooden spatula
- 1 oven
Ingredients for 12 granolas:
Steps to make a granola recipe:
- Put all the ingredients except the agave syrup in your bowl.
- Mix them well together.
- Add the agave syrup and mix with your wooden spatula so that the agave syrup is on all the ingredients.
- Pour your preparation into the imprints of your mold.
- Bake in your oven at 75 ° C for 2:45 so that the agave syrup dries and sticks all the small seeds and flakes together.
- At the end of the oven let cool ten minutes so that it hardens before unmolding.
Here's the greedy, it's as simple as that and when you do not have the time like me right now, it's perfect for a full breakfast with a glass of juice and a good yogurt or a compote!