♥ Hello the Gourmands! ♥
First of all, I wish you all a very happy new day full of happiness and delicacies!
To start the year well I propose you a recipe of kittens revisited in the shape of a lollipop that will delight both children and adults !!
What you need:
- 2 puff pastries
- 200g of almond powder
- 3 eggs
- 100g of melted butter
- 80g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of bitter almond extract or other aroma of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 cookie cutter of the size of your choice
- 10 sticks of lollipop (or wooden picks with skewer)
- 1 or more beans
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
- Spread out your flaky pasta and using your cookie cutter make your circles. (Remember to get an even number of circles so you do not miss a hat ...!)
- Prepare your almond cream by mixing the sugar and butter with a whisk until you obtain a creamy mixture.
- Add 2 egg yolks, aroma, mix and stir in the almond powder.
- Place baking paper on a baking sheet and place half of the puff pastry circles in a staggered pattern.
- Add on each circle a good teaspoon of almond cream and leave a small space on the edges to glue the lid.
- Insert your sticks into the cream and do not forget to put your bean !!
- Using a kitchen brush brush the edges of your circles with milk and arrange the lids by sticking them on your first circle. Press well with your fingers so that it does not come off during cooking.
- Brush the top of your patties with egg yolk and draw small patterns using a toothpick or a knife tip if you wish.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until golden!
Last Updated on