♥ Hello the Gourmands! ♥
To bring a little sweetness to this rainy and cold Sunday nothing like good oriental sweets: gazelle horns. A delight with a good mint green tea cheers you up!
For a 50aine of gazelle horns:
For the dough:
- 300g of flour
- 100g of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 8cl of orange blossom water
For the stuffing:
- 200g of almond powder
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 5cl of orange blossom water
Step by step:
1. Preheat your oven to 170°C.
2. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
3. Then add the melted butter and whisk.
4. Finish with the orange blossom, then knead with your hands until you have a nice ball of dough.
5. Shoot the dough and place in the refrigerator while preparing the stuffing.
6. For stuffing, mix all ingredients together with a wooden spoon until you get a nice, slightly sticky stuffing.
7. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and spread it very thinly (it must be very thin, transparent, if you have a rolling mill it is ideal for a very fine dough.)
8. Using a cookie cutter or a glass, form circles in the dough and garnish with a little stuffing pudding in the center.
9. Close your circle of dough in half moon and set the outlines with a fork to make pretty decorations.
10. Bake for 20 minutes in your oven at 170°C.
11. When your gazelle horns come out of the oven you can let them cool as is or still hot, dip them in a bowl of orange blossom water and then roll them in icing sugar.