Everyone likes to eat healthy and delicious food. Everyone who has to cook loves to be able to whip up something tasty in a flash. Sometimes though, it takes time to prepare good food, especially when you do not have the right cookware to use. With the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II non-stick cookware set, you will have the most enjoyable experience cooking and serving nutritious and delicious food.
Click to View Post Navigation
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II non-stick cookware set is a product from Rachael Ray – a famous cooking celebrity. Her products are designed to provide cooking enthusiasts with cookware sets that are high quality and reliable. It also comes with a high rating, which assures you of users’ satisfaction. Rachael Ray products are registered under the Ray Marks Co. LLC trademark. Rachael Ray also offers other kitchen ware products like bakeware, stoneware, tools, teakettles and dinnerware collections.
*** You may want to know more information about Best Ceramic Cookware Reviews and Buying Guide of 2019.
Who Would Buy This
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Purple Gradient is the perfect cookware product for homemakers and single people who love to cook without the hassles of dealing with hard to clean cooking tools. This set is not just functional, but certainly aesthetically presentable too. You would be proud to have it displayed in your kitchen.
This cookware set from Rachael Ray comes with 10 pieces of high quality and truly durable pans – one and two-quart saucepans with covers, six-quart stockpot with cover, three-quart saute pan with cover, plus the eight and a half-inch and the ten-inch skillets.
The cookware pieces are constructed with guaranteed durability ensuring that food is cooked evenly and hit spots are reduced. The pans are also oven-safe for up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The interior part of each piece is made of long-lasting non-stick materials that allows for easy release of food and for fast and easy clean-up.
The gradient color in two-tone provides bold statement that makes these cookware pieces great additional to anyone’s kitchen. You would surely be happy and proud to show-off your cooking skills with the help of this cookware set.
What’s best about this products is that it has all the shapes and sizes needed for varied cooking requirements. You can easily whip up your favorite lamb burgers along with the yummy garlic-yogurt sauce. You can also prepare easy meals like three-bean minestone soup or blueberry French toasts. This simply means that anyone would find it easy to tackle any size of recipes using these cookware pieces.
- Durable construction – for heat that is evenly distributed and for effectively reduced hot spots (usually causing burnt food). The best construction even for the busiest of kitchens.
- Non-stick interior – for impeccable and easy food release and fast clean up.
- Easy to grip handles – for dependable and comfortable grasp with dual rivet for added strength.
- Sturdy glass lids – allows for the user to keep an eye on what’s cooking without the need to lift the cover. With the snugly fit lids, moisture loss or heat loss is effectively prevented.
- Aesthetic design in two-tone gradient color – for that bold statement that would surely make your kitchen the envy of your friends.
- Oven-safe for up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit – for easy simmering, warming and reheating of your meals.
What Customers Are Saying about Rachael Ray Porcelain
There are a lot of customers that are satisfied with this product and they leave good reviews and ratings. Some reviews say that the cookware pieces cook evenly and are pretty sturdy, lightweight and easy to clean. They love the fact that the bottom parts of the pans do not deform when heated. The easy grip padded handles for the pots and lids also get great commendations because they are cool to the touch.
Pros and Cons
- Easy-to-clean – food do not stick to the pans, making each piece easy and fast to clean in less time; nothing just sticks to them.
- Easy to hold – the handles are padded and comes with dual rivet for easy and cool handling.
- Nice aesthetic design – the two-tone gradient colors make this product a truly valuable possession.
- Can be used for searing and frying.
- Comes in several shapes and sizes.
- Highly durable.
- A little too lightweight.
Warranties and Repair
Limited Lifetime warranty. For warranty information about this product, please click here.
This Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II cookware set is a highly recommended product. It comes in ten pieces of different pots and pans (in different shapes and sizes), which means that the set can be used in cooking of different kinds of meal preparations. Whether you are cooking for a large family, a small number of people or just for yourself, you will surely find this set really useful.
The set is made of high quality materials, making every piece durable and highly effective for your cooking needs. The interior is non-stick, which allows for easy release of food. The outer part comes with the kind of durable construction that prevents the bottom parts from deforming. The handles are also effectively built to be cool to the touch so that you would not have to worry about getting your hands burnt when you are in a hurry. All in all, this ten-piece porcelain enamel non-stick cookware is a great addition to any kitchen.