Last Updated on
♥ Hello the Gourmands! ♥
It's been a long time since I did not offer you a nice recipe, and here I am back in great style. Today, 1st day of summer, Father's Day and music festival, I propose a recipe easy to make at home, to share and consume without moderation. The success was total for me last night with my friends, who look forward to the recipe then finished blablater your aprons!
That's what you need:
- 500g of flour type 55
- 75g caster sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 125g half-salted butter at room temperature
- 25g of fresh baker's yeast
- 200g of milk (200ml)
- 1 big pot of nutella (because we lick the spoon between each steps ...)
Before you start this recipe, I warn you all the same that you have to wait 2*1h for the sprouting time of the brioche dough, so take some time to do it. We do not get up in the morning saying: "I'm going to make a brioche for my breakfast", it's quite long.
1. Prepare your brioche dough.
- In a small saucepan heat the 200g of milk without boiling, just wait until it starts to smoke. Pour the fresh yeast crumbled in and mix well until it is well dissolved.
- In a large salad bowl pour the flour, the sugar, the 3 egg yolks, a pinch of salt and the yeast milk. Knead well for at least 5 minutes to obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Then add the soft butter cut into small cubes and continue kneading for at least 10 minutes. Yes, yes, it's easy!
PS: of course, you can do it in the tank and using your robot pastry with the sheet or with a thermomix on the kneader function.
- As soon as you have a nice shiny dough, let it sit in the bowl with a cloth over at room temperature for at least an hour.
- After this first rest, crush the dough on the work surface, with your hand, to expel all the gas. Put it in a ball and divide it into 4 balls. Let rise again for about 1 hour, covering with the same cloth. (she must double in size).
2. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
3. Prepare a baking sheet with baking paper on it.
4. Choose a plate large enough to fit a model the size of your bun.
5. Spread out your 4 balls of brioche dough and use the plate to take them out so that they are the same size.
6. Place a first disc of dough on your plate covered with baking paper, then spread a thin layer of nutella (or a big one depending on your greediness).
7. Repeat the same operation with two other discs that you will superimpose on the first and finish by covering with a disc of dough without putting nutella on it.
8. Have a drink and make a mark in the center of your bun.
9. Take back your plate that you put on your brioche and carve contours to have a perfect circle.
10. Using a knife cut 16 equal shares from outside the circle.
11. With both hands take the end of two parts and make two rotations inward to create the twist.
12. Using a kitchen brush, brush the top of your bun with egg white.
13. Bake 10 minutes in your oven at 180°C and then 15 minutes more covered with aluminum foil.